Sunday, January 13, 2013

It's a new year!

Holy Hell this is my 100th post! I'm acknowledging it, but I'm not going to celebrate it until my 101th post, because I've got some 'splaining to do.

Alright!

I'm sorry. Things have been slow. My ability to blog at a consistent pace has significantly slowed down. But to be fair, I just had my first week of my second semester of college things. It's going to be a long semester, that is for sure.

The point is, I will honestly do my best to blog, I'll give it, 3-4 times a week. I will stay consistant! I must.

And in return for my writings, and in return for your patience, at the end of this January month, I will buy myself a pair of shoes, (you honestly don't know how bad I need a new pair. The one pair I have now I've had since 8th grade, and I got them at a Thrift Shop, so who knows how long they've been around!)

And and and for you, I will treat you to a Jeannie original. A story that comes straight from the heart. Whether it will be funny or sad or happy or make you hungry, I guess you will just have to wait and see. But it will be an intense piece of writing. One that maybe I'll turn into a competition or something.

Sidenote*
I watched Silver linings Playbook, and it might be one of my favorite movies by a long shot. Like. I loved it so so much.

I WILL BE FRIENDS WITH JENNIFER LAWRENCE. So help me.

I get anxious over how much I want to be in that world. ANXIETY IS TAKING OVER MY BODY.
(it's almost like aliens, but not exactly)

4 comments:

  1. 3-4 times a week???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw that movie!! freaking loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been 10 days with no post. How's that averaging 3-4 times per week?! :)

    BTW... you need to tell me about Po Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have great shoes at DI. Gpa

    ReplyDelete