To select one lucky young man and wom...WOAH. Sorry. That was weird.
I had freshmen orientation this week. Monday to be exact. It was terribly boring. Holy geez. I fell asleep! Like, if I were a cartoon you would have seen Zzz's coming out of my head. That hard core sleeping. BUT I got free Aggie Blue Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Two scoops! And if you don't know me that well yet, I'll let you in on a little secret. I will kill for Mint Ice cream.
I literally will. This needed a whole new paragraph just to emphasize that I would literally KILL A PERSON for it. I mean, let's be honest. I know enough from Law and Order SVU to know how to proficiently hide a body. Premeditated or spontaneous. Don't mess with me kids.
When I was younger, I used to buy gallons of it and just sit on my couch with a towel around the gallon (so I wouldn't freeze my hands of course) as I physically shoveled in scoop after scoop of mint ice cream. One sitting and that bad boy was gone. I was a chub kid. The cheeks especially. That's why I'm so talented at double chin faces *pride*...because I lost the face fat, but the skin stayed! Picture that nice and hard. It's cute.
TANGENT. Sorry. I tend to go on those. My point is, is that signing up for classes (by the way if you were curious I'm taking "Managing Family and Business" as a class. I should stop complaining about that) I digress.
THE POINT IS. I've come to a conclusion at this point in my life. All, and I mean ALL I want to do in life is entertain. Writing movies. TV. Heck, even being a comedian! (although that would kill my confidence). Some way or another I must. So much so that I've even come to terms that I may just have to be the apprentice of that guy who always plays the accordion outside of Jazz games. You know him? He has a beard? A nice face? Welcoming and what not? He makes good money! Slash no he probably doesn't, be he seems happy. Hay.
If you have any advice on that, by all means, hit me with it son. Cuz I'm slightly freaking out.
BUT ONLY SLIGHTLY. WHY WOULD YOU THINK ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT?! I'M NOT NERVOUS AT ALL FOR COLLEGY AND FUTURE LIFE THINGS. *pulls collar out and wipes sweat from forehead while gulping at an unusually loud volume*
More funny things have to happen in my life. Ready. BREAK.
A woman in my tour group is the editor for Rick Steves European tour books = she gets paid to write and travel Europe. I want her life.
ReplyDeleteWanna be starving artists together?
More. Than. Anything.
DeleteI would get a babysitter and come see your comedy act... And I NEVER, I mean NEVER get a babysitter. How's that for confidence?
ReplyDeleteLindi & Jo
hahahaha. Man I still just love the fact that you guys read this blog! That's good enough for me :)
Delete