Thursday, January 3, 2013

1/3/2012 *scratches out the 2 and puts a 3*

Don't you have to do that? When I start taking notes again in class I always put the wrong year at first. Out of habit. Muscle memory. Brainwash. Along those lines.

So I didn't make a full out list of resolutions. Mainly I just go with...

It's 2013 mothaeffers! Do what you want! PARTAY. I'm in college so Imma live up all that shiz!

Anyways. It's a new year. And I have some resolutions, but they're annoying so I'm not going to share them with you folks.

FINE. You convinced me. I'll share my resolutions with you.

1. Finish my movie. Really finish it. Make a script. Do something. Don't just let it sit there anymore.

2. Get out of my own head. Instead, go somewhere exciting. Like the park. Or a food store.

3. Write in my journal about everything. Things I think and things that need to be remembered. But write in the new journal you got for Christmas. Aka: Tom Marvolo Riddle's diary. (a replica)

4. Don't lose things anymore. For example your wallet. Stop losing that. And your phone.

5. Finish a book every one or two weeks. That way you can act like you know everything. Because you will.

6. Adventures. Have them a lot. Start to make memories that you can tell your kids. In other words...

7. Be creative to a point of no return. (ahhhhh too much creativity!)


So there you go! You happy now!?
Gosh. Just. Leave me be.

Or you can call me. *brings extended pinky and thumb to ear and winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment