Saturday, June 2, 2012

Blogs.

Webster's dictionary says something about them that describes what they represent. At least I'm pretty sure it does. Idunno.

I need a hobby. And not a hobby that includes going into one of those creativity stores. They give me bumps on skin and make me remember that I'm not artistic at all.

Freaking art. I always overcompensate for no reason. I'll be going along and my art will be looking crazy awesome, and I'll be feeling like I could conquer the world with my art. Then. BANG BOOM. I make one miniscule, nagging mistake. I think to myself..."Oh geez. That's not great. Well this picture of a child catching a butterfly in budding roses doesn't look too bad, cept for that one unintended freckle on her face, but maybe if I add a splash of sparkles and then smear fresh blood over the child's hands it will look better."

And before I know it, everything is all bad. Although, I could probably sell it with some deep, unintentional meaning.

"Well, you see Mr. Rich-Guy. The child represents innocence and the butterfly represents the new expectations that she has to grasp onto as she blooms into adulthood, hence the budding flowers in the backround. Now as for the sparkles, those represent the fact that her life right now is all a dream. A daze. One day she will have to stop chasing this magnificent butterfly and actually grow up. But my favorite part is the fresh blood. Clearly it stands out with the meaning that the child just killed her family and realizes that she has to grow up faster then other children her age. She has to take full responsibility the family's pet dog left behind.  Now the child is all that dog has in the world."

I'll make a fortune!

Who knows.

Give me time. I'll get the hang of this. Until then. Enjoy this picture! It's one of my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment