And all the sudden I can breath again! But not too deeply, because the air quality sucks. Like a whole bunch.
All I know is that these past couple weeks have been insanely insane. Life is happening. How cliche is that eh? But it is! And it's happening fast. I can't believe it. And I can't believe I only have two more months of school.
Enough with that!
I just thought I'd drop by my own blog and say hello. How ya doing? Good? Good.
If you're reading this it means you've stuck with me through my dry spell. If you're not reading this then you're really missing out! I mean, I could be being the funniest person right now and you would never know! I could be offering giving the best life advice anybody could have ever asked for and you'd be missing it. MISSING IT.
So I'm just blogging real quick to remind you guys that I exsist. (I like how I talk like there are plural readers out there. There was at one point. A girl can dream)
This will become more regular once I get back to school. I'll figure out how to balance my life. With little sleep of course, but it will get balanced. Mark my words.
Until then, I leave for Hawaii in the morning! And I have two new books to take with me and I've never been so excited!
Well. I'm going to go Whale watching and visit the observatory, and probably get sunburnt from looking out a window. Enjoy break! Love you all (except you. you know who you are. Watch yourself)
i thought we were friends? you know i hate watching myself
ReplyDeleteAbout time you blog again... I have been waiting, for what seems to be forever, for you write again. Thanks for making my day!!! Keep pumping these puppies out!!!!
ReplyDelete