I have a dream. That one day this nation will rise up and live out...
Jeannie that is not your dream!
Well. No. But I mean, had I been alive at the time I sure hope that would've been my dream!
But you see, this is beside the point. We're so far off topic I don't even know how to get back! I left bread crumbs and everything to follow back. Well not so much bread crumbs as I left bits of dirt and leaves in my wake to help me get back to the start.
Jeannie. You realize we are in the forest and that is literally pretty much the only two things that forests are made up of.
So I'm not going to find my way back even if we hadn't gotten so far off topic that I don't even know how to get back?
No.
There's no hope?
No.
Well. Seeing as there is no hope, why not share a story!
Everyone gather round. Please. All the woodlin creatures and all. The trolls and goblins. And...wait. Is that Rumplestilskins?
JUST STOP.
Okay. So I don't really have a story. It's just 1:00 am and I can't seem to find the energy to get to sleep. (How's that for an oxymoron. Eh?) I have class in t-minus 6 hours, so I figure, why not just get ready for it. Do my hair. Put on a little make-up. Shave my legs. Write a pulitzer-prize winning novel. Maybe even bring my old dog Rudy back to life. (*sudden inale* Too soon. Too soon)
Boy who am I kidding. That's preposterous! Six hours won't be enough time to shave the hair I got on my legs.
In practice, we have to grab a partner, sit across from each other, and stretch each other's calfs. By doing so, you push and pull against each other. Naturally, I take this to be a sort of challenge against a willing foe. Kind of like we're in a ring of fire, (the one that Johnny Cash sings of, you know?) and we're battling to the death.
My trainer walked by and heard my grunts and my "you haven't got me this time. This time. I will be champion!"...s. His only response was.
"I feel like I could leave you in the woods with only a match and a glow stick and you could entertain yourself for weeks".
And you know what I have to say about that?
Challenge. Accepted.
you're a crazy little animal.
ReplyDeletebut i laughed at this post! haha!!!