I know I know. It's about time right?
So I suck at this. And I know I comment on the fact I suck at this every time I post a new blog thing (well lately at least), so I've made a bet with myself. A bet that will put all other bets to shame! A bet that...wait for it...involves new clothes! Whoopie!
All and all, I told myself if I can successfully blog for 3 weeks (to a month), EVERY SINGLE DAY, then I will buy myself a new winter jacket...I love jackets more than the Aragorn poster that stares at me as I fall into sleeping realms...well maybe not that much, but you get the point.
I'll try to keep things interesting, but seeing as my life is pretty darn boring, don't be expecting glitter and flames or a dragon ball or anything. I can't promise those things. Do you hear me? I promise nothing!
However there was one crazy thing that has happened.
My team won the WAC championships today! Whoop whoop!
*cheering from the distance*
Shut up distant fans! I'm trying to blog here.
It's fun. It's so much fun. I'm practically obsessed with my team, it's actually probably really unhealthy.
Oh that? You're wondering why I'm holding a knife while looking at a picture of my team? Oh oh...heh...well don't be scared, I was just about to cut up...my couch. YES! that.
Also I've made the realization that sleepy Jeannie is the worst kind of Jeannie. I know off-the-wall, crazy Jeannie only leaves pain and broken objects in her wake (I'm not kidding, that Jeannie literally can not go without accidentally making someone bleed or cry, or without smashing something that wasn't supposed to be smashed)
And normal Jeannie is well...she's weird.
Sleepy Jeannie is lucid Jeannie. She's aware of all the shenanigans normal and off-the-wall, crazy Jeannie get into. She's the only sane one out of the bunch, and therefore the most BORING person in this and many other universes combined. She needs to go away. I was thinking of naming her. Maybe Magenta, by Amy said that was too upbeat.
If you have any suggestions, by all means, send them my way.
Okay, well till tomorrow! (because I want that effing jacket)
Word.
Lily. Delilah.
ReplyDeleteBetty.
Kayla.
those names all put me to sleep. or maybe i'm half asleep already? regardless.
Astrid.
ReplyDeleteYou don't need another jacket. But I will like that you're blogging every day : )
ReplyDeleteIs this the suggestion box? Hope so! Oh well if not! I think there should be a section about how much you love me( your favorite goalie kassidi) .. just a suggestion.. i think it would bring in a lot of followers? See my logic? KAY GOOD :) make it happen. thanks
ReplyDelete