I need advice. On everything. (except how to be pretty, awesome, intelligent, witty...etc)
But no. Advice. That's a thing I need constantly.
I think one of my favorite Christmas songs is "O Come, O Come Emmanuel"
It just sounds nice in my ears.
I got 100% on my first final of college.
All the answers were A...I don't understand.
I can't even wait until The Hobbit.
Not even a little bit. My heart hurts as a result.
I'm behind on all my tv shows.
My heart hurts as a result.
I went dumpster diving yesterday.
My wallet accidentally got thrown away.
I'll probably blog about that tomorrow.
Or never.
Sometimes I over think things.
Okay, always I over think things.
If I could be anything else.
I'd choose a Velociraptor.
Well no I wouldn't really.
My heart hurts as a result.
There's reason in this.
There's reason in everything I do.
You just don't know it.
Not yet at least.
Please tell me you found your wallet in the dumpster. . . And why am I the only one who comments on your posts? My heart hurts as a result.
ReplyDeleteI'll comment! But I didn't really have anything to say...Except that your blog distracts me from the studying that I should be doing for my three remaining finals. Thanks Weenie! (That wasn't sarcastic by the way. I am genuinely thankful for this distraction)
ReplyDeleteI'll comment too. I like your style of writing. I like that it is scattered and random, and totally has your voice in every sentence! You rock Jeannie.
ReplyDeletei'm good at advice. gotta lifetime of knowledge, bro.
ReplyDeleteNeed advice?! Step into my office.
ReplyDeleteI'll let you talk in a circle til you give yourself the advice you need. Then, I'll point it out to you.