That's what my roommates and I have decided to call ourselves. We have a theme song too. You know the "boys in motion" song from That's So Raven...Well....
We are the whores in motion. We give you are devotion. *whores* We are the whores in motion. WE GIVE YOU OUR DEVOTION.
Carrying on. (that may have been hard to sing in your head if you are unfamiliar with the show of my middle school years...look it up would ya?)
I really like my roommates. Zero drama and they make me laugh. (Abi's probably reading this right now and just filling up with pride. Shut that pride down Abi. SHUT IT DOWN)
Yesterday kind of sucked. I don't know why, but it just did. Sometimes days up here are the worst, sometimes they are the best, but then sometimes they are the worst. But when I come home, I do nothing but laugh. It's the best place to be in all of the places to ever be!
I think the highlights were mainly from last night. I came home from a rough day of soccer practice and some sadness deep within my soul, but everything brightened up when we started acting out the play of....
*bright lights. Camera rolling. Marker and ACTION*
The Tales of Sleeping Average and Prince Ehhh-Not-My-First-Choice.
Thus begins the mediocre adventures of two semi-attractive people that don't really have have any sort of special skills or anything.
Look! In thine yonder distance! Prince Ehh-Not-My-First-Choice has arrived to wake Sleeping Average from her...uh...nap. The hoofs are beating loudly on the concrete as this prince gallops in on a gorgeously maintained...donkey?
*Scene*
Anyways. You get the point. Then I tried to teach my roommates how to perfect the stare dance.
Step 1: Eyes open, not wide, but not squinty. (squinting can be seductive, or as Tyra likes to say, smizing can be seductive...stay clear of that).
Step 2: Turn your head slightly toward your right or your left simply leaving a slight view of your profile (however this can be adjusted throughout the dance if necessary). This is key to success.
Step 3: MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GREEN AND GOOD ON THIS EARTH DO NOT BREAK EYE CONTACT.
Step 4: Begin to move your body in any way you would like. Personally, I am a fan of rolling my shoulders backwards in small circular motions, but to each their own. If you feel more comfortable, you may try keeping your hands stiff and slowly, yet softly, karate chopping the air (in every direction: above you, to the side of you, what have you!)
Step 5: Let the games begin! Be creative! This is your time to shine. Don't let that love interest get away!
All and all, I have fun with them. They can put up with my weirdness, which is saying a lot. Most people can handle it in small doses, but these people LIVE WITH ME.
These poor girls.....Oh wait. These poor whores.
No comments:
Post a Comment