"ya ya I'm so cool. I have a blog and it's getting 10000 hits erryday because I'm the best poster in all the land"
Because first of all, let's get real, I'm barely hitting 20 views. (*sad sigh*) (but also this was said in a funny voice that is suppose to make you laugh and not feel bad) BUT I actually have a draft of a future blog post, and many more ideas of what to write about, I just need to get through this week.
I have too much homework for my own good. A test tomorrow and a million other things. Plus I'm trying out for a comedy show slash play tonight. Wish me luck.
*shouts from a distance* Break a leg!
Awe that's so kind of you disembodied voice.
I'm posting right now because I took a break from studying for the past three and a half hours and found this beaut online. (compliments of thedailywh.at) So now I'm making you watch it. WATCH IT OR FACE THE WRATH OF MY PET DRAGON (WHO I DON'T NORMALLY TALK ABOUT OR HAVE PICTURES OF BECAUSE HE'S TOO SPECIAL TO SHOW THE WORLD...BUT NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME)
Plus. This song is freaking awesome.
The end made me cry. Which was awkward considering I'm in the study hall room with football players and track people and all walks of athletic life.
This topic comes up a lot on my team. Well, for all I know I'm the instigator We always have deep talks about religion and one thing leads to another and we are on the topic of gay rights. For example, last night I had a good hour to hour and a half conversation with some of my teammates about it. Maybe I'll go into detail about it someday, but I gotta get back to studying. Today is not that day!
Support baby. Hard core support. That's all that's gotta be said.
Stay tuned this weekend for an exciting, thought-provoking, in-depth summary of funny things that happen in Jeannie's life. (which recently there have been few...)
Till then!
you're the best comedic actor in all the land! you're going to do awesome!
ReplyDelete