Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ambiguous Title.

In one week from today I will be done with my first year of college.

I don't really have anything else to say about that. Nothing funny. Nothing poetic. Simply that it'll be done and gone.

That's weird, because my dorm room is what I refer to as "home" now. But next year my home will change again. Even in a week my home will change, because I will never ever live in this room that I'm sitting in right now ever again.

Also. Did anybody else notice that done and gone are a letter off but they don't rhyme or anything fun? That's a sure bummer.

I could've had so much fun with that.

I hope to blog every day in summer times. Or at least every other. Who knows! Maybe I'm just saying that and I plan to never blog again.

Muhahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment