Thursday, May 2, 2013

*Giant Sigh*

It's my first day of summer!

Well actually yesterday was my first day of summer, but I spent the whole day packing and then getting hustled in bowling. Oh joy.

I'm home now. Home home. The Sandy home where the world is at my fingertips! I can have it all! I'm done with my freshman year of college and the opportunities are endless!

Well actually I've been home for three hours and I'm bored out of my EFFING MIND. It's only 7:44, and my body is used to going to bed around three, but there is nothing to do, but my body won't probably shut off till around three, so if anybody has any ideas of what I can do for the next seven hours (no I didn't have to count on my hands to get that number) then let me know!

I will literally take anything. I just need human slash social interaction. I'm used to having people in and out of my dorm room 24/7, or just going next door to see Maris and Lexie whenever I got bored. But now. NOW?!

I'm dying. Inside. And out.

But I'm going to blog. Every day. Or almost. Because I've got nothing else to do, huh? Except for run and try to get in shape, but who am I kidding? I'm going to eat skittles all day and blog, like I think I was born to do.

I am however proctoring AP tests next week, for money. I get to watch people suffer for money. Now that is what I think I was born to do.

1 comment: