Monday, November 11, 2013

I didn't finish my essay, but look I can make a paper crane!

Every time I try to be productive more an more reasons to not be productive come out of the woodwork. It sucks, I'll just go ahead and tell you that right now, especially because the ladder always wins.

Now for a story!

I like guys. Or at least so far I like guys...

Little did you all know, I dated one of these said "guys" over the summer.  Okay okay. Try to hold back your look of surprise and shock. YES. Okay!? Yes. I, Jeannie, have dated a male and we even kissed. We even SKYPED once.

Back up off me.

So anyways....
*pause*
I don't even remember what story I was going to tell now. Maybe I just wanted to get the information that I dated someone out there. Maybe I secretly had no story to tell, I just wanted to brag about my recent escapades into the territory titled "relationships".

My recent, yet my extremely distant escapades.

Am I lonely? No no. I can't be. My Aragorn poster hangs above me every night as I drift off into a world that usually consists of zombie's and sometimes celebrities that are my best friends.

And what's that over on yonder wall to keep me from solitude? Oh, can that be Tina Fey proudly looking down on me as I live my life in accordance to her will? Yes master, bring you donuts from store? But how can you eat, you are only pap....yes yes of course master, I will go get the donuts.

Plus I have a roommate! So I am never alone!
Sorry readers, one sec.

Hey pal! Ready for the day and to go on some adventure and to spend some great quality time together?! Just let me finish this blog post an...
*wseseseeshsheks*
Oh. Okay you sure? No no! I didn't have any big plans for us. *quickly shoves picnic basket and candles out of view*
*wsheseseseksk*
Ya of course. Tell boyfriend I say hi. *forced smile*

Hi readers....I'm back...

I dunno if you heard, but she has boyfriend and I have computer.

Computer is all I need though, computer and Tina Fey.
I actually don't want a significant other. I'm single and ready to be single forever!

COMPUTER AND INTERNETS


*disclaimer* Roommate is fun and boyfriend is fun too, I have nothing against either of them.

1 comment:

  1. *the latter always wins (not the ladder always wins although that brought up an interesting visual for me). And glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete