Yet another season of college soccer has come to an abrupt end. This being so, I have come to find that I have loads of on time on my hands. Too much time. So much so that it is actually slipping through my fingers and landing on the ground with an overpowering "kapowwwe" and not because of how sweaty my hands are, although that would be an accurate guess.
I'm not going to go into detail about this past season, because that would take too much of my already slippery time. Let's just say that it included some of the happiest moments of my career, but also some of the most gut-wrenching and painful times. Yet I prevail!
I'm still standing, or I guess right now I'm sitting. But I'm still living, and I STILL EXIST.
I know you had been questioning that fact.
"Oh no. There's this blogger I followed last year named Jeannie. She was the funniest, prettiest, most level-headed human ever. She possessed all the qualities of a million super-models while also remaining completely humble, despite the fact she was really really really really really really really really pretty and funny. Ya.
But she stopped blogging! She just stopped! No rhyme or reason, she was just over it an...."
OKAY I get it. This is not my best blog post. I realize I probably should've written something that contained romance, innocence, and a dinosaur or something, ya know to captivate my lost audience. But in all honesty, life has just kinda been life.
I am, however, excited to start this part of my life again. Because at the end of the day, even when life is boring and nothing is going on, I can write about an experience that was mediocre and completely embellish it with a million billion hyperboles to maybe make you guys giggle as well as get me to totally believe in a false experience.
Hurray for lying!
Just remember. I am back.
Also.
I am WO-man. I strong. I like fire and boulders that big.
Finally... you're back! :)
ReplyDelete