Monday, August 20, 2012

The memories!

Things are happening. Things are definitely happening. Now whether they be good things or they be not so good things is a different story.

Sometimes I feel collegey. I didn't know that you could actually feel collegey. I thought it was just kind of a state of mind. Ya know. The big "I'm a college kid, move out da way" type mentality......Well there is that. But also I FEEL it too. Not that mentality of course though. That'd be a rough time. A freshman with that thinking thought process.

I'm rambling. I have been for the past 3 weeks! None of that made sense. I know. New people are terrifying fun!

So in the meantime, and by meantime I mean getting my thoughts in order (has that ever happened in my life? No.) The point is mainly this:

We were in the locker room at Rio Tinto getting ready for our big game against the U (we won btdubs. Hurrah!) And coach was giving us this huge speech. Something like this maybe...
"You're young beautiful women who don't need a man to complete you. You are your own person. Be confident..."

THAT WAS NOT THE SPEECH. Jeannie. What are you trying to get our readers to believe huh? This aint therapy. This is futbol. This is soccer. This is college time. College style. Balls out....woah. Sorry not "out"...but balls to the wall! That'd get gross real fast if balls were out. Unless of course you meant soccer balls.

My mind is in the gutter. Somebody stop me! I'm floating down-stream! Going down the rain slash water drain! Save me I'm *blubblubglug*

Too late.

It was something like this:

"Never let down, ladies! Show them who we are. We are strong, we are collective, we are a unit."
Then all the sudden.

*FARTS*

Not me of course. That'd would just make all you readers far too pleased. I can't give you that satisfaction quite yet!

Everyone turns around and doesn't really know how to react. I mean, in all fairness, somebody (a freshman again, might I add) just decided to up and fart during the climax of coaches speech! It's like watching a movie, and right when the main character has a knife to his/her neck, and they are refusing to beg for their life, and you are on the edge of your seat as you see a trickle of blood begin to slowly slide down this characters neck.

Are they going to die?! You must know! You can't continue life without knowing what happens at this particula...

FARTS. The screen goes black and everyone can't contain their laughter.

What made it all worth it though is that coach just stops her speech and goes.
"Did somebody really just toot?" All flustered and confused like.
 She actually said the word toot! That is an exact quote people!

Then this freshman admits it. She simply raises her hand and goes.
"That was me. Sorry sorry." She doesn't even flinch!

More power to ya. And no no. It's not the same freshman as the previous post. That would have just been too much for my brain laughter. (ya know the silent laughing you do in your mind sometimes when you think back on funny times?)

I'm sure plenty of embarrassing things have happened to me already. In fact they have. Just give me a sec to see the humor in those moments! *cries in corner*

1 comment:

  1. my favorite part is when you went underwater. bluglbuglub. awesome. i laughed out loud. and my classmates looked at me like i was an octopus.

    ReplyDelete