I'm doing so much, so consistently that I don't even have time to breathe. Breathe people! I am...*cough*...struggling to...*wheeze*...get some...*sneezes*...air. *falls over dead*.
At least I got to sneeze one last time, ammi right?
Too much has happened yo. And apparently the whole not-sleeping thing I do during school and summer wanted to carry over to two-a-days as well. It's weird, I have too much energy for my own good, and I'm barely running on any sleep! I'm just waiting for the day when I fall over, mid sentence, and just kind of take a nap. Just lay there, probably somewhere between the field and the training room, because I swear those are really the only two places I'm at now-a-day!
Let's see. See I wish I had some awesome, cool, new adventure story for you, but things here have been going about like this...
Wake up 7:30
Leave for Training room at 7:50.
Leave Training room at 8:15
Soccer till 11:00
Training room till 11:30
Lunch
Relax? (question mark, because are we really?)
Training room
Practice
Dinner
Bed
REPEAT
Things have been fun, yet boring, yet fun, yet making new friends is scary, yet fun, yet I'm happy I'm here, yet scary.
Geez, that was a lot of things wasn't it?
I'm so boring now. COLLEGE IS CHANGING ME. I have all this pent up energy, who knows where it's coming from, and no where to put it! (well I guess the soccer practices could be a place) But it's not enough! I'm bouncing right now, literally bouncing. Somebody stop this please.
I think I'll take a walk. Just explore campus, meet some birds, possibly a nice squirrel.
I better post again soon, with a good story none-the-less!
Also Selman get better please, my whole new team has seen me cry now and I'm not a pretty crier! So that was fun...
Enjoy things!
i just love this. i want to keep reading but i'm in english class and i need to read my peer reviews. but they suck. no, that was rude. they try their best. THEY'RE NOT AS GOOD AS YOUR BLOG.
ReplyDelete