Sunday, May 5, 2013

Count it! Count it all!

I just bought me a new harmonica! Or as the pros say, a new harp.
(Do the pros say that?)

Thus begins day three of my adventurous summer. It's going well thus far. However I am going to keep a tally, of the things I want most this summer.

0 Black Eyes (that's eyes. not guys. The phrase "I want a black eye" has been misinterpreted one too many times)

0 Bends on the harmonica (although with my new one in the mail, I have a feeling that is gong to change quickly)

0 Stories/Scripts written (but that is about to change. Come tomorrow my whole world will be productive)

0 Dollars made (So far. So far!)

1 set of 4 Pack abs

0 of a six pack

0 Miles run

0 Summer kisses under the stars and the moon (......it'll probably stay that way)

1 pack of skittles

6 hours of movies on netflix

I'm just going to stop there. If anything fantastic happens, I will blog about it! It will be tallied at the end of my blog, so there will be a story, blah blah blah and what not. Then at the end. There will be a tally mark!

For example:

4 plays of the song "Kiss You" by One Direction in a row today.

Good day my friends.

UPDATE**
6 now

No comments:

Post a Comment