Ten things I know to be true.
1. I love to dance, badly and awkwardly, but I love it.
2. My mama taught me how to listen and my pop taught me how to be open-minded
3. That I’m not really 100% sure of anything.
4. That there is something bigger than me, I just don’t know what it is yet.
5. There is nothing better than waking up to rain on my window
6. If I could do one thing for the rest of my life, it would be to laugh. Long and hard.
7. Gay people should have the same rights as me to get married and be happy with the person they love
8. That some people try way too hard…and I’m afraid some days I’m one of them
9. Fall will always be my favorite season
10. I never want to be ashamed of who I am.
If you're interested, here's the video of her speaking. It's honestly amazing. (and Selman this isn't a cop-out video, this is just an emphasis video!)
Thanks for sharing that - she was amazing to listen to.
ReplyDelete