I'm becoming very reliant on my soccer team. Almost unhealthily. I've been with them non-stop for the past 5 days. Probably 5 of the weirdest, most entertaining, memorable, fun days. (I'll write a post about all the shenanigans when it's not 11:41 p.m. and I'm in the study hall room putting off homework)
The point is. I went into my dorm room after this road trip and for the first time in pretty much a week my team wasn't around me and I practically started hyper-ventilating! It's bad. I've got to calm down. But I mean...I guess that's good right? I could be the person that hyper-ventilates while around their team because it's the worst experience ever. But nope!
All-in-all. I really like my team. So that's good. I'd even go as far as to say love, but we've only been dating for like...2 months. So who knows! I'll keep you updated.
Hopefully I don't become an obsessive girlfriend over here.
No comments:
Post a Comment