Thursday, December 6, 2012

I'm Beaming With Pride! (oh shut up)

First off. I have passed the month of blogging! This post here is my day-after-a-month blog post. So congrats to me!

Psh. Blogging for a month is nothing. Pathetic almost! My dear friend Hannah blogged for a whole YEAR. And she didn't even have to bribe herself with anything. She did it out of pure joy.

I think I'm going to go month by month. I've enjoyed blogging every day. So. I'm going to go another month. Plus, viewership has oddly gone up (which is surprising, but I'm excited beyond belief!.......I mean. Like. It's whatever. There's people reading my blog. Cool I guess)

But in reality they probably accidentally stumbled upon it.
"Oh my gosh I was looking for some free kid targets and this weird girl's blog came up. Then I guess I just read it."

Two things.
One: Hey man, whatever way you got here, no complaints on my part!
Two: Well, I might have some complaints if the way you got here was via looking up child targets on the interwebs. I think that's probably pretty messed up, buddy.

OR

They google searched information on the Target store that is in the area they are moving to. Then they were bein' all stupid like and made the google key words be "Moving", "Target", and then they have some kids so they just decided to throw in that word too. Go figure!

That's it! I've solved it! So that's why my viewership has gone up in the numbers. Good to know. Geez. For a second there I was feeling kind of alright about myself, but not anymore.

Well, whatever reason you're here, (if you still are at this point) I appreciate you like none other. Stick around! You're good people.

Jeannie over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment