Wow. Okay I got really really cocky.
Remember how I was all talking about my viewership going up? Ya well...that was pretty short lived. I feel like that's because I commented on the fact though. Note to the rest of the world, when you have a blog and viewing hits go up, DON'T (and I repeat) DON'T comment on the fact. Just keep living your life in pure joy and bliss.
Tonight I told my advisor Amber Rae that she could text me over the break if she wanted to. I wouldn't mind. I don't mind textual conversations.
Only she didn't hear textual. So things got really weird really fast.
I like college. A whole lot. The last 2 weeks in the college world have been pretty unreal. Pretty special. Special times. I kind of don't want it to end, but I know it's going to once Christmas and Holiday things are going on.
What's even worse, is that things REALLY are going to end, because all the boys in my dorm that are the ones I call friends, leave for missions. *vadar style in Revenge of the Sith* NOOOOOOO.
So ya. Those are my thoughts.
*poof* This never happened.
p.s. I'll have something good for you tomorrow. Patience young sasquach, patience.
I've got some ABC's for you...
ReplyDeleteA) I heard "textual," but who says that?! It just sounds not appropriate.
B) I guess your promise is fulfilled now.
C) Your friend #16 doesn't get called out by name, but Weston and I get called out by name... Hmmm...
Keep on bloggin' Jeannie. Love 'em!