When you're at the library and you get this surge of energy that can't be controlled, nothing but bad things can happen.
I'm running on 3 hours of sleep. Three whole hours. Why you ask? Because I'm in college, idiot! And I can do that.
We're sitting in some far off corner, in the depth of Utah State's widely known library (I'm not sure if it's "widely known"...that could be a lie). And it's deathly quiet. Deathly. Like. I have to look around every once and awhile to make sure that people are still moving.
*poke. poke. Whispers in a loud volume that's not even a whisper but sounds like a whisper tone*
"Hey. Heeeeeyyyyyy."
*annoyed as hell as they look up from their computer*
"What? What is it?"
"Oh! Phew. I just wanted to make sure you were still alive."
"You can see me moving. I'm literally typing on the computer."
"Ya. I know. But you see, it's deathly quiet in here. So I just had to make sure you weren't dead, because it's deathly quiet in here, and you were contributing to the deathly quietness."
*still annoyed as hell. With their eyebrows furrowed and nostrils flared*
"K ya. I'm gonna go back to studying"
10 MINUTES LATER.
"Hey. HHHEEEEEEEYYYY."
"I will destroy you."
So ya. But I'm pretty good at keeping my thoughts to myself.
Haha. Ya who am I kidding. No I'm not good at that at all. In the least. I'm the furthest from good at keeping my thoughts to myself.
My mom's favorite saying to me while I was growing up was "Jeannie. Stop and think."
NO MOM. I'm an ADULT NOW.
I will do what I want!
(just wait, there will be a comment from my mother on this post, so if you're interested, look in the comments section for a special treat)
Anyways. I just really feel the need to scream. Not because of pent up emotion or anything, but because it'd be really really funny to see everyone's reaction. Unless that reaction is punching me in the face and knocking my lights out. I do not enjoy that.
Oh the library. La Biblioteca for those bi-lingual peeeps.
*UPDATE*
Told you (look in comments)
Jeannie, stop and think. And don't yell in a library. And I was already formulating my post when I read your prediction that I would. So I guess you know me as well as I know you. And I'm pretty sure as an adult you should still stop and think.
ReplyDelete