Perks of Being A Wallflower.
It's my favorite book. And it has been since the moment I read it. Then read it again. Then read it again.
I saw the movie, finally.
It was a bad idea watching it in a public area (the library), because tears were not only forming, but they were rolling down my face.
It kind of made me sad. In a good way though. I think at least. For awhile after it I felt lonely and like I couldn't control my own future. I didn't like the feeling, but I loved the movie, so now I'm conflicted. I just need to not watch it alone next time, then maybe I won't feel so alone.
Okay. Now that my feelings are out where everyone can see them.
Apparently I have been asked out on a date. Or a man wants to take me on a date. Which is a weird concept. One that I've never encountered before.
Well there goes all my "never-been-on-a-date" jokes! Man that was some good material! Okay well I've been on dates, well maybe I've been on date. Singular. I ended up spilling soup all over the guy.
That'll be the post for tomorrow. Yup. That'll be it.
I should start thinking ahead, but I love making you fools come back for more. More I say! Muahahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment