Friday, December 7, 2012

Zzzzz *snort*

I've got to stop the madness of staying up to late hours. I can't help it though! I'm just go go go go go. All the damn time.

I feel like it's starting to affect my mental health. I swear I'm hallucinating these days. Ya know. Seeing things in the...WHAT'S THAT?!

Woah. Okay sorry. I thought I saw something, but it was just these letters moving across the screen as I'm typing. That's what I saw. Nothing more. But it's 2:10 AM and I just ate some cereal and I keep hearing things and seeing things. Ghosts maybe. Probably. I heard Snow is haunted.

Not snow like the condensation. No no. I live in Snow. Snow hall. It's brilliant.

Anyways. Sleep deprivation. Right. Today I was trying to talk to my friend and I sat there for literally 3ish minutes trying to think of words. Any words. ANY WORDS. Nothing came out. Nothing at all. I finally got there, but by the time words came out of my mouth, she was asleep!

Okay not really, but she may as well have been.

Today I talked to a boy. Holy gracious. What a rush!
We exchanged some words. And it was magical.
"Hi."
"Hi."

I THINK I'M IN LOVE.
Don't you feel the connection, both mentally and physically? I'm getting all hot and bothered over here.
Let me just take that off real quick *throws sweatshirt on ground to reveal, wait for it, a t-shirt*
It's a sexy t-shirt okay?

No it's not. It's a normal soccer t-shirt. The kind that you wear every. single. day.

Okay disembodied voice.

Every.

Ok.

Day.

We get it!
Regardless.

Bed. Yup. That's a thing.

2 comments:

  1. Okay so I am in the tsc laughing at this. Ps I love the part about you having no words...reminds me of the episode of Friends where Ross tries to make a move on his hot cousin and then he literally can't say anything and it just narrates what he is saying in his head...then he says something and it is the worst thing he could've said. Point being...I llike the post. you're funny.

    ReplyDelete