Saturday, July 7, 2012

AP's? I'd rather think of Bear Lake.

Wanna know what's the worst creation on this planet? Standardized testing. I took two APs. I worked hard. So very hard. I'm pretty sure for most of my calc tests I spent no less then 9 hours studying, ate more chips then my stomach could handle, and almost got fives on my practice tests! And Stats was suppose to be my given

What happens as a result?....I fail them both. Well damn.

I'm not stupid! Or I wasn't at first.

WHO CARES?! Not me. Well I mean. I had to cuddle up with Buddy Bear for awhile (my newly discovered bear child whom I share custody with Aspen. He's like a human...but better!)

But the point is, as my Pop so cheerfully told me as he held up one of my trophies, no matter what else in my life happens, I'm still a Jr. Jazz MVP. So much love right there.

No more angst Jeannie! We made a promise. This blog is for funny times. Deal?
Sorry readers, I must apologize for Jeannie's previous comments. Please don't stop reading this blog. All we want is your love.

NOW AS FOR THIS WEEK.

You know those moments of ecstasy? That sounds kind of weird...but think of a moment in your entire life that you've been the happiest. Go on! Just try! Before this week, I don't think I could have pin pointed one moment in my life.

Now I can.

Have you read Perks of Being A Wallflower? If not you should. But that's a whole nother blog post worthy of a topic. There's a moment in the book where the main character says the words "And in that moment I swear we were infinite" That was this entire week. It was spectacularly fantastic (both of my favorite words used in one! * shrieks* )

Oh and by the way, in case you were wondering, in times of tubing, there is only one thing on the mind...Shit. Lots of it.

Pretty sure I made a whole slew of new life long friends. They can't be anything less then that.





1 comment:

  1. so much love for you and buddy bear and our lifetime of happiness and blissful infinite moments !!

    ReplyDelete