I'm posting twice in one day. Whatchagonnado?!
Plus I've been gone for forever more or less, so posting twice doesn't even make up for all the days I've missed.
I just need to ask the world this question.
Does anybody else pose in front of the mirror practicing to be on America's Next Top Model? Ya know. Gettin the "smies" down and all that? I do it all the time and I just don't want to be alone anymore.
When you put clothes on you take a quick second and just strike a creative pose, then think about how Tyra would critique it, then try to fix it.
I always attempt to elongate my body (I'm not very tall in model world so, that's a must). I also keep my head up and try to purse my lips a little bit. Not slutty pursing guys. Don't be picturing that. Then I move slightly, just to make sure I'm posed differently from frame to frame...ya know, cuz somebody is taking pictures of me all the while (well somebody in my mind at least).
ANYONE. ANYONE?
You gotta make it interesting thought, right? So, if you want my wisdom, be creative. Use your limbs, but make sure it doesn't look like you are limb-less. Tyra will eat you alive for that.
No. No. WAIT. I'm not crazy, really! Don't give me that look. Hey! Don't you walk aw...don't you do it. Don't you walk away from me!
*Realization*
I slightly think I may be a tiny-bit schizophrenic.
i do this all. the. time. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE! this makes me feel tons better
ReplyDelete