I've made new plans with my life (gosh, they're changing every second, aren't they?)
I've decided to become a whittler. You heard me! I know you can, and I know you're jealous.
Check check. I made a boat out of soap.
Don't act like you're not impressed. Word.
So I've come up with three new options for next summer.
1. Run soccer summer camps with colleges and or put up fliers around town and run my own camps (bank son)
2. Try to get an internship in L.A. and live with Brenda. (*singing* makin wise decisions for my future)
3. Become a river rafting guide. (that way I can never shave and live in peace about it!)
I turn 18 in two days now. The big 'ol ONE EIGHT. I doubt things will be different, but who knows, maybe there's a secret society that you are not allowed to know about until you turn 18. Everyone is just really really good at keeping secrets.
I'm gonna ruin the society! Ha. Nah. I'm uber good at keeping secrets. Suriously. I'm like a priest in that respect...but ya know, not in any other respect pretty much...
Does that intrigue you? Are you now curious what I have going on in my brain?
"What does Jeannie know?" You ask.
"EVERYTHING." I reply.
I really wanna turn something into Post Secrets. Oh what's that? You've never heard about it? Let me teach you a little bit of the "everything" that I know.
CLICK THIS! You were taken to a magical world weren't you? One full of secrets from strangers? It's fantastic there.
Read about it. Learn. Soak in the knowledge. Breathe in the beauty of other people in the world sharing the same fears, embarrassments, experiences, and really all things with you. You're not so alone anymore are you?
I know I'm not.

No comments:
Post a Comment