Monday, July 2, 2012

Ye 'ol notebooks.

29 Days.

That's it! Then I leave. For-ev-er. Holy gosh.

I've been cleaning out my room, as I've mentioned in my past post (have you been keeping up to date? Huh? Better get on that!)

The point is, I found an old notebook slash journal type thing. One of those places I used to write down ideas I thought were funny or ideas that I could possibly turn into something bigger and better. The next big film. The brand spankin' new tv series written by Jeannie Woller! (my dreams are really big...)

Anywho. I'll write down a couple things that I thought were brilliant...then I looked at them again. Read on folks.

- "I've been handling balls for as long as I can remember. Small balls, big balls, balls that have been sat on just long enough to add that lopsided look to them."

(what the freaking hell?!)  


- "Well what did you do this weekend?"
  "I threw a porcupine at a cactus, just to see who'd win."

(hahaha. I still think that one is kind of silly)


- "I love her blue eyes. Oh! And she has really clear skin, and this sort of treacherous smell about her that says, 'I worked out this morning and then showered in my own urine'"
OR (instead of "showered with my own urine"...put in the words "I like to party with dead zebras")

(whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy)


- "Huh, I was pretty sure he was a dinosaur"
"Really now?"
"Yup. Almost positive."
      And that was the last conversation I ever had with Finnagan.

(I don't understand my brain)


These are just a few gems. If you didn't laugh, that's fine, I'm not sure you were suppose to. Just be open minded! Read it in a funny voice if you must. OR imagine me staring into your eyes and saying these words.

That might cause nightmares.

Carry on with life my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment