Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Initiation, the second part of the third-and-probably-not-so-last round.

Okay okay okay. You've been patient and waited long enough.

The rest of the story goes a little something like this.

So the night of the gushing, bloody nose passed, only leaving behind it's memory. But, a new day was approaching, one that would change the fate of MAN. (or at least the fate of the rest of the day)

My room woke up to birds singing in the window. They then helped us get dressed. NOPE. Sorry. That didn't actually happen, although take a moment and picture it..........................weird huh?

We got ready for our game. Shorts? Check. Water bottles? Check. Upset stomach? Well, Check for Maris. I was feeling on top of the world! I could conquer anything! If you would've asked me, "Jeannie. Hey man you're looking great. How you feeling today, champ?" I would've replied with simply a look....

*smiles and stares right into your soul* Now you know how I was feeling. (although that sounds really creepy)

Moving on. We were walking out to catch the elevator. Selman was walking ahead, with my steps right behind hers. Maris was trailing behind a bit. Then, Maris says the five most cliche, yet effective words. "I don't feel so good"

THROW UP.

This time it wasn't on me. Which was nice and refreshing might I add. She just threw up all over the carpet. Immediately after she started saying "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

I was trying to be a good person. I really was. So I ran over to her, while she was still all hunched over from the just-having-thrown-up and all, put a comforting hand on her shoulder, and said.
"Let's get you back to the room and clean you up."

Three...Two...One...

THROWS UP.

This time it was all over me. I'm like a throw up magnet. That'd be a terrible superpower.
"Oh and what super hero are you?"
"Me? I'm the VMK!"
"I'm sorry. The what?"
"You mean you haven't heard of me? The Vomit Magnet Kid?"
"Ohhhhhhhh. I know you! Ya ya! The Uncreatively Named Bandit threw up all over you. Like. All. Over you!"
"Ya but he didn't get away because he was so preoccupied with throwing up!"
"*laughs so hard he throws up on the VMK*"
"*shrugs* It's a gift and a curse."


- Back to Reality -


 I'd thought I'd escaped it! I thought fate had swung and missed this time around. But nope. That's never the case is it? 

But hay! We were and still are great friends after this moment. We're even going to college together! Look at that, guys. Just take a look at that.

So let me just recap for you.
Not only did she give me the bloody nose that could withstand two life-times...but she also threw up on me. A feat that had been completed before, but not with the same withstanding history.

And that's it! There you go! Well, for now that is. College is about to happen (I started packing today and everything is weird), which means a lot of new people, which mean new opportunities to be initiated into friendships.

But they make the best stories don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment