A week to say goodbye to practically everyone in the world! (woah...I just thought about how hard that would be)
Well. The other day I made a slingshot with my buddy 'ol pal Lindsay. It only took 5 or so hours. I named it Dakota. I'm shamelessly proud of it. *glances over to Dakota with a glint in my eyes*
HOLY CRAP I HAVE NO BRAIN.
Seriously. It's so dead right now. I just figured I should post something, since it's only been 500 or so years. YEARS.
Oh no. Does that mean all my followers are dead? Gosh. Well. This. Is. Awkward.
One time I was bit by a bird. He left a scar on my left hand right in between my index and middle finger. *stops and looks at hand* Actually, now that I look at it, it seems he bit me more on my middle finger. The bird bit my bird. (get it? Eh?). Moving on. The moral of this story is the bird's name was Cuddles.
I was bit by a bird named Cuddles.
My family has never ridiculed me so much. I don't think any family has ridiculed any member of their family so gosh darn much.
Right right, well. I'll stop rambling and give you guys a task.
Your homework is to listen to this.
(remember that when I can't think what to post about I just give you music. BREAK)
NOW ENJOY. I COMMAND YOU TO.
No comments:
Post a Comment