Monday, November 12, 2012

*Hack hack*

Oh don't mind me, I'm just coughing up a lung over here.

I'm sick. (boohoo Jeannie!) Oh hush you.

Okay I get it! I'm not crazy sick. I'm not debilitated in any way, but I am college sick, which is the worst. I just slug around my apartment all day saying in my mind "ohwoe-isme" I'm like a real-live version of Eeyore.

Well maybe I'm not THAT pathetic, but my point has been made.

I may or may not have skipped two classes to come home and take a nap, then I just ended up watching Grey's Anatomy.

WHAT HAS MY LIFE COME TO.

So soccer is over. Forever. and EVER. Or at least until January. Which is weird and I don't know what to do with my life. For example. Today, as I've said already, I just lounged around the house. Laying every which way on furniture. I made my bed. Cleaned my room. Turned our Happy Halloween decorations into Happy Thanksgiving decorations. Had a conversation with one or two different Stevvies. Maybe even acted like a dinosaur. I'm just saying! It's been an interesting day.

Okay. I know. I've gone back to day by day blogging. Remember Jeannie, this is not a jornal.

How bout if you deal with this post for the night, I'll post the story tomorrow of why my blog is titled the way it is. Deal? Deal.

BUT. One awesome thing came out of today. My friends made me soup. I didn't ask them to do that, I didn't ask them to do anything. They did it of their own accord! How do I meet these type of people?

Oh right...online...I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment