Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's too late for this.

This weekend has been one for the books. The history books. The science books. The children's books...okay maybe not the children's books. But it's been a memorable one for sure.

I can't really go into details, because that would be sharing secrets that aren't necessarily mine to share.

All I know is college is college. And college has so much more in store for everyone involved in it. I can't wait to see.

I saw Twilight the first night. It was not great. Not great at all. Entertaining is some ways, but not great.
Lots of decapitated vampires. So that was fun.

Then I saw Pitch Perfect tonight. BRILLIANCE.

I will probably see it again tomorrow. Then the next day. Then the next. Until I can quote every single line from it that you will never want to be in my presence ever.

EVER. You hear me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment