I really am! I'm not really counting not being able to post yesterday, because it was just that, I wasn't able to.
Long story short, my hotel doesn't have Wi-Fi in the rooms. I know right? We're in the 21st century, I mean COMEON.
So in return to all my eager readers, I will be posting not Thrice, nor once! If you look smack dab in between those two numbers, that's where you'll find the amount of posts I will post today. (if you still can't find it, the answer is twice)
Post 1:
Lexie Morgan and I made up a song. It's scary and demented, but oh so funny.
You know that "this girl is on fire" song by Alicia Keys? Well we decided to make that song be a bit more literal than was probably intended. I'm sure silly 'ol Alicia did not plan on singing about a real live burning girl.
So get the tune from the point where she sings "This girl is on fire!"
Now keep that tune and follow with me.
From the top.
"This girl is on fire"
"She is now screaming"
"It smells like burning hair"
"She looks like a candle"
"Her skin is now melting"
"Somebody get a hoes"
"This hoes is not working"
"That girl's still on fire"
"Everybody run away"
"She's definitely dead"
I about peed my pants when we were making this up. Pee everywhere. ALL OVER. Imagine it? Doesn't smell very good, huh?. It probably smells about as good as burning hair smells.
But! I didn't really pee, so no worries. I did however snort a lot.
I hope this is funny to you all, if it's not I apologize.
Blogging is good. It's hard sometimes. Sometimes there's not much to say. Sometimes there's too much to say.
It's a battle and struggle every day yo. Balance. Balance is key.
K well I'll see you in moments when I blog again. BREAK.
No comments:
Post a Comment