Thursday, November 15, 2012

*trying to focus* look a bird!

I'm getting far too distracted.

I have to write an annotated bibliography for my English 1010 class. On four different sources. And it's due tomorrow at an early time (7:30 am in the morning...tis worst). That's not that bad ya know? I already have more than 3 done, well like 3 and a half. But it's the worst thing that I've written since the time I described history as "very historical".

I'm getting distracted with a few things. Or with everything. Take your pick.
Not really any sort of internet things.

I'm not going on facebook, tumblr, yahoo, porn sites, I'm just not doing that!

Instead. I saw a fly and watched it around the room. It landed on a window for a little bit. And for some reason that didn't stop me from looking at it.

Also what's really fun to do is put your headphones on and then not actually play any music. It's quite fun. People talk and they don't think you can hear. Not that their telling secrets, it's just pretty interesting.

Earlier today I painted one hand. Just one. My left hand. And for the past half hour I have just peeled it all off. Not doing my homework. Nope. Just peeled it off. Like a band-aid, or a banana peel or something along those lines.

Man I should get back to work. I mean, I still have some finger nail polish left on my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment