These are my roommates. These are the people who see me at my best and worst, but more or less at my worse.
It's interesting living with other people. With people that aren't your family, because they have every reason to judge you. For example, when I get in crazy-Jeannie mode, they could be all:
"Like. Ohmygosh. Who is this girl? Like. We were given, like, the weirdest person, like, ev like er.
But then they aren't and you're thankful.
It's refreshing. Almost like splashing cold water on your face when your in an airplane bathroom, and you try to splash it like those girls on the face wash commercials, because they do it with such style. But then you fail at the style and realize that nobody actually washes their face like that, but you keep trying anyways. (why you're in an airplane bathroom, I couldn't tell ya)
In the end I like them.
I wonder what living with me would be like...I mean as an outsider. Lord knows I live with myself every day...every. single. day. You think you get sick of me?! TRY BEING ME!
That was much more angsty than I anticipated. Woahaho. I'm like Harry Potter in the 5th book over here.
We took our Christmas card photos this week, so look out! You may be getting one in the mail soon.
p.s. Roger was in every single one of our pictures! (my pet plastic bird. Look hard for him!)
the other day me and sara and amy, when we were at that park, we took a video of ourselves. i heard myself talking and i was like, "am i always that annoying?" ever since then, i've been a TINY bit more careful with my words. if it's weird to live with me, let me know.
ReplyDeleteI used to live with you just about everyday...until our house ran out of food.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kristen Shimkus