So you remember in my last little blog post how I was all, "My team won things!" (okay so those might not have been my exact words). What it means is that we are one of 64 teams that participate in a soccer tournament that can only lead to fame and glory!
We're from Utah right? Utah State University. I mean I guess it's easy to see that we may be from Texas or West Virginia (that's my favorite state because everyone forgets it's a state!...or at least I do).
Anyways. The ONLY other Utah team in the tournament is BYU, a team from Provo for all those that aren't familiar with the Utah schools..although I'm pretty sure the only people reading this thing are people I practically forced to read this thing. CARRYING ON.
We could've gone anywhere! Boston, New York, maybe even West Virginia! (does that place even exist?) But we are playing BYU...in Provo.
There! My venting is done. I'm actually getting more excited for it. I have friends that go there, my whole team can come, and I don't have to miss any school! *cries in corner*
It'll be good. Scary, but good. No traveling memories, but good. Good good good. Right then. Good, let's continue on.
I bought a watch online, for a dollar or so, and I sent it to the wrong address. I don't know what to do and I'm all sad inside. I just want to go jump in leaves. That's all I've ever wanted to do. I may just go do it by myself! That's it! Point and case! Decision made! I'm walking to the park RIGHT NOW.
Goodbye cruel world! If you ever want to see me again...I'll be at the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment