Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Leaves? Leafs? Whatever it was I jumped in it!


Picture complements of Kami Montgomery...which she then put on instagram...after she creepily took this photo of me... while I was raking up a pile of leaves at the park...by myself....so I could jump in them...by myself.

Nobody would go with me. EVER. So I said screw all people (but don't because you might get diseases), and I just went to the park by myself.

You may make fun, that's fine. Go on I dare you to do it! I had a blast. And I wrote a little story while in my leaf pile when I was all done. It kind of looked like a birds nest or something. I'm not sure.

But I'm going to go watch American Horror Story and scare myself so bad that I can't sleep, (not that I can anyways). But that may mean another blog post all soon!

p.s. Did you notice I posted last night at 11:59? Cuttin it close wasn't I? I like to live on the edge. Some call me a rebel. But me? I call myself awesome.




1 comment:

  1. if you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.

    ReplyDelete