Do you want some life advice? Some advice that will help you throughout the entire time that you are living? Okay. Grab onto something people cuz shit's about to get real.
Making out with a stranger is completely fine if and only if you are getting a free mall-style pretzel, with the spicy cheese of course.
ha! Ya sure. Ya right Jeannie, making out with a stranger let alone anyone? You're funny.
I know.
No! My real advice was going to be don't take a nap after you eat a lot of tortilla chips. They stick with you man, and it's the worst.
I just eat. That's all I do. I don't stop. Well I stopped one time, but then I passed out and bad things happened. I eat more down here in the Sandy area (place of living) then I do in the Logan area (place of college times) (I'm glad I could clear that up for you guys)
It's okay. I'm technically on holiday. Or on vacation. So I'm taking advantage of seeing food and not having to ask people if I can eat it or if they are willing to share.
I will eat it all! Muahahahahaha. Hahahaha. haha. hah. *gasp gasp* hahahaha. *bends over* ha. *huff* ha *huff* *falls over dead*
WOAH. Sorry. I didn't mean to die. I was just laughing at how brilliant I am!
Jeannie you're not.
Disembodied voice! Why you come around as often as you do?
I'm still eating chips. Right now. As we speak. (are we speaking?) Ya I don't feel great.
I need to have more purpose in these posts. BUT IT'S VACATION.
So suck it up, just for a few more days.
Okay. In order to get more followers slash readers (because apparently I'm the most desperate person in the world of worlds), I promised some shout outs.
Kristen Shimkus. You are a person. A person that is in existence. You have an ugly blanket named Germ, which is rightfully named considering it's disgusting. Congrats on being alive. Now you have to read my blog for ever and always. WIN.
Goodnight moon, goodnight bear. Goodnight dog that farts on blanket.
Be thankful for all things, because tomorrow is just that kind of day.
More eating! Hurray!
i loved this post, not really sure why. but i was smiling the whole time.
ReplyDeleteDON'T DISS GERM IT HAS KEPT ME WARM FOR JUST ABOUT MY ENTIRE LIFE.
ReplyDeleteLOVE,
THE kristen shimkus