Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I hurt so bad.

I'm trying to post everyday. So although technically it's Wednesday, I have yet to go to bed, so this counts as my Tuesday post. LOGIC.

However, it will be short because I'm sleepy and tomorrow is graduation run-through and then apparently I will be on the news. *hair flip*

I'll just tell this story about something that shouldn't have hurt my feelings, but it somewhat did and I'm highly embarressed about it, so I thought. Hay! Blog timmmmeeeee!

Today I was babysitting (yes, again. Getting that cash, son) and I was washing my hands and singing some Beatles song, I can't remember which. Hokay. So I'm fully aware I'm not a good singer. Not even decent, but normally it makes people kind of laugh and then my job is done.

So I was singing and Molly (the 4 year old) literally covered her ears and ran out of the room. So then I tracked her down to see what was wrong, because obviously it wasn't my singing, nobody has had that reaction to it...

Oh, but she did. She definitely did.

She started tearing up! She told me to never ever do that again. I offered to sing Twinkle Twinkle for her. But no. She just really wanted me to stop.

I was almost as hurt as that one time I took a really great picture of my friends. I wasn't in it so, naturally, that night while I was looking at it I started crying. (I was emotional that day, don't judge me!)

 ISN'T IT WONDERFUL?! Do you realize why I started crying? (Once again. Emotional day people)

So sleep well my 2 followers. (Shoutout: Hey Kyle and Aspen!)

1 comment: