Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm learning it! I really am!

I can now count to tin in Australian. Sorry. Sorry. Ten.

Scottish and Irish are also super fun.

But don't worry folks, I've realized you reading about my attempts to learn accents is not so much fun, or funny. I'm working on that. I just kind of now understand that this blog is not a journal. The readers, of which I have some of those, do not wish to know that "today I ate a little, then took a nap"

NOBODY CARES JEANNIE.

So from here on out, I will be attempting to relay funny, sad, awkward type stories. Whatever comes I'll let you know. My only thing is that I'm running out of stories. I've told everyone all my stories! Now people just roll their eyes when I speak and they mutter "weknow". It's hurtful, but I persevere. I have no choice.


Stay with me friends, things have only just begun!

Here's my favorite picture right now. We're all so old. Look at em grow.
 Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment