Oh sorry. Tomorrow really starts summer. Summer. Right. That's weird. SUMMER. It's like some sort of a season. Or a name. Maybe even a memory.
Old man: "Ya I remember summer"
.........SEE. Memory!
This is gonna be a rambly post I can feel it in the fibers of my teeth bones. (teeth are bones, yes?). It's late, I haven't posted in 2 days. WHAAAAA? Oh no. The caps are starting. Get ready folks.
I'll tell you this quick road trip story and then off with her head! No no no no. Wayyyy to dramatic for my taste. Just off to slumber.
Carrying on.
INT. CONVENIENT STORE CHECKOUT LINE - DAY
Jeannie and Vicki are waiting in line holding a bag of chips and conversing at a medium volume. There is a small blonde girl in front of them as well as the chasier, both are semi-evesdropping.
Jeannie
I still can't picture Gabe as a mama. It's weird. Or Megan! I mean, she looks like she's our age! No, that can't be right.
Convenient store clerk (jokingly)
You're all too young to have kids.
Jeannie
Vicki. I'm pregnant.
Vicki
Don't you even say something like that to me.
Jeannie
What if I really was though!
Clerk (still semi-joking)
Don't get pregnant. Ever.
Jeannie
DANG! I just missed the cut off for MTV!
Girl in front on Jeannie giggles and pays for her food.
Clerk
Ya know. I was 14 when I got pregnant.
Blonde girl
Should've called MTV.
AWKWARD FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED.
END SCENE
So Vicki and I had to make the situation better. We asked her about her daughter, Judith, who's now fourteen herself, (I'm a terrible person because I was tempted to ask if she was pregnant. Note to the world. Don't do that). We talked about how she's gonna drive soon. Then Vicki and I payed, rounded the corner to where Jasmin could no longer see us, and booked it away trying to leave any scrap of unwanted, awkward conversation in our dust.
This movie script layout may not have been the best way to relay the story to ALL my eager readers, but might as well get the practice in. It was funny and crazy weird and we just wanted to eat our chips and never talk to people again.
Although you should always talk to people. It makes for interesting stories.
Word.
Kylen dresses like a rock star and don't you ever forget it!
ReplyDeleteHells ya she does! Don't worry. It's burnt into my mind. I couldn't possibly forget, even if I wanted to.
Delete