The mystery tour was cra to the Z. But the best part about it all was...I got Hypnotized!
Who thought that day would come? Not this girl *tumbs pointing toward my body*. I don't remember much of it, which is weird and I didn't think was possible. Elliot video taped it. That genius of a boy.
COOL.
There was also a photobooth at Laser tag that was free. I seriously got addicted to that thing. I might have a little less than ONE MILLION PICTURES.
No. That's being dramatic.
So now I must talk about soccer team. I have a tournament in Denver that I leave for in 2 and half hours. It's my last one with my team. So saying goodbye to Waterford was sad, but it was more like a "oh Waterford, you've been so good to me" type of goodbye, with also a feeling of "Peace fool!".
But my team is different. They are family to me. When we say goodbye and all go to separate colleges, it will be like splitting my soul into 14 pieces. That's more horcruxes than even Voldemort! So you see the type of danger I'm dealing with here.
I won't go on about it, because then I'll get too emotional and my words will probably end up looking like this. "Seehowannoyingthisiswheredoesonewordstopandthenextbegin?!" Because that's how I'll be talking in my head.
I really do just love them so much. They're family. And not like the weird great-aunt who comments on your facebook pictures saying "Looks like you're having fun. Send love to the family for me. Aunt Matilda". Nope. These girls are my sisters. They'll proabably all be bridesmaids at my wedding. Let's face it.

No comments:
Post a Comment