Thursday, June 28, 2012

Old things just don't die!

Well. I mean like old habits don't die. Or old memories. Old people do die. (that's really morbid.)
MOVING ON.

You know those people that you used to do things with all the time? The old school friends? I'd give them a second chance, because they can really turn your night around.

Live long and prosper.

Also new development. I'm slow, that's been determined as of fitness practice test yesterday (today?) AND I positively cannot wait for college. Oh geez.

Second "also new development": I have zero bladder control. I'm screwed for when I have children. All I know is the tiniest amount of heart rush and I pee my pants. (Niagara falls down there kids.) Gotta work on that, there won't always be puddles of water around to "accidentally fall into". One day you'll be peeing on someone's suede bar stool. (Are you drawn in? Does that sound like a fun story? Come back tomorrow for more!)

Really though. I'll know if you don't. 



No comments:

Post a Comment