Wanna know what's the worst ever?
Facebook.
Facebook is like a fridge. It's one of those things that you get really excited to check. You open up the door to see if there's anything to eat, but then there's not. You have to reluctantly accept that fact, lower your head, and return to watching tv, or reading, or shaving, or whatever
But then, that feeling comes up again. That one feeling you can't shake. You know the one? The "wait, wait. There's gotta be something new now! It's been like 5 minutes! I think I'll just check again for safe measure."
So you walk all the way back to the fridge, you open it up again and you are equally as disappointed as the first time you opened it up.
I take it back! You are WAYYY more disappointed, because you were so extremely hopeful that maybe, just maybe, somebody restocked the capri suns or they replaced the pickle jar that you left in there when you decided "maybe I'll drink the juice later"...but you won't. You just won't.
Even though you were in sight of the fridge the whole time! You would've seen somebody make a move toward it. But you just want to believe that there is something greater at work here. That someone wants your hunger to be satiated. You want to believe so bad.
But you have to learn the hard way that you can't believe. You simply can't, because you'll be unjustly upset and dissapointed every. single. time.
Just like facebook. That thing eats my soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment