I started to write a post on what I would do if the world were ending, (well maybe it is, 2012 is upon us folks!), but it got way too stressful that my ideas wouldn't be creative enough. I can't think about things like that. I feel like I would just disappoint myself at what I come up with, which would suck a whole bunch.
So instead....CRAP. I'm listening to chill music. Whenever I listen to relaxing music I always get way more deep and thoughtful than usual and I fear it will most likely severely affect what I write about. You see, listening to music like this makes me start to think about things. Not funny things. I LIKE FUNNY THINGS.
But this music is soooooo good what am I suppose to do? Just turn it off!? That's preposterous.
Okay. I'll fight through. I will get through this! We will get through this. (just so you don't feel excluded)
I like sleeping with my blanket that has donuts on it. It's as close as I can get to sleeping with food. (buddum bum CHI). Get it? Because I love food so much but I can't sleep with it because it's food. Ya know...food?
This music is sucking the funny out of me. SUCKING IT RIGHT OUT.
Apparently I like caps. Every time I write in caps you have to think of it as either me screaming, or me really trying to emphasize a point. Deal? DEAL?
If I didn't use caps then I would have to go click the italics button, or ya know...bold. *throws up*. Ugh. It's just too awful!
I'm rambling. I'm rambling and I know it. Stop it Jeannie. Stop it now!
I think it's best that this post just end.
No comments:
Post a Comment