Tomorrow really sort of does begin the first day of the rest of my life.
I know that's uber cliche...but it's somewhat truthful isn't it? I mean. The chapter of high school is over. Done. Finito and all that jazz. I move away. Away from my friends, family, really the only life I know. I'll say it, I really will, I'm scared.
There. Now my biggest secret is out! Well I mean, I have more but they are not for public eyes. STOP PRYING.
Fine. Fine. You've worn me down with your blank stare at my blog.
I'll tell you one deep dark secret. One time I walked in on my grandma when she was fresh out of the shower. I don't want that image anymore! I must give it to you. She's older so, ya know, a bit more wrinkly and saggy and what not. So for you to have an image like this just think of someone you know that's pretty old. You've got them in your head? Their face? Everything? Okay then.
BAM. NAKED.
*shivers* Ohhhhh.
Now I'll let you end with this image.
I'm not sure who he is, but he's beautiful.
Happy 12 hours till graduation!

No comments:
Post a Comment