Wow that title sounds kind of dirty. Move away from the gutter folks! And into the mind of one terrified teenager.
Yesterday I graduated from Seminary. I know. I can now attend my dream school...BYU *gags*. Sorry. that was rude. I digress. So halfway through the "it's not gonna be too long before the girls start getting married, boys you wait till after your mission" speech, I had a mini panic attack.
I was graduating from something that I didn't even care much about, but I panicked because it was over. OVER. No more seminary ever. Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic, but I freaked out a little bit. Something that I'd been doing for so long was, with a few damp handshakes and forced congratulations, done. Forever. Oh God.
If I freaked out over SEMINARY graduation, what the hell am I gonna do during my actual graduation?! More than a decade at Waterford. I don't wanna grow up. Not just yet.
Anxiety setting itself to full blast toward Jeannie's mind and all her body! What am I gonna do?
Also. I then made the decision to chop off all my hair. Probably not wise. It's weird. I'm rethinking it, which is pointless because it's done.
Second also. My house is the earth version of a wanna be Hell. It's freaking hot man!
This post was less funny and more angsty then I intended. Next time will funny be.
I leave you with two things.
One: I was babysitting, and my 4 year old girl thought that pollen fluffs were parts of clouds. I loved her for that comment. Which was very good considering I had no sleep the night before and she was so very full of energy...
Two: This is a picture of sophomore prom. For this, I also got a short, impromptu, bad-decision haircut. Those freaking bangs. Ah well. Memorable none the less!

No comments:
Post a Comment