So I'll go ahead and blog something right quick.
GRADUATED SUCKAS.
Yet seeing as we're pretty much the last one's to be, it's less potent while rubbing it in people's faces.
"Ya! I graduated! Eat it world I'm done with high school forever! Ha hahahahahahahaha!"
Kid on street corner.
"We graduated last week."
"Shut up! Don't ruin this for me! Just bow down to me!....please?"
Well that didn't exactly happen. But it may as well have. Regardless. I'm weirded out. Graduation was amazing though. Hannah killed her speech. My grandpa even said..."that was the best speaker I've seen in years". I'm taking that he meant the best speaker in any situation, because that's what Hannah was.
I won an award. That was cool. It was some crazy, crystal candy dish. I'll put all my fanciest candies in it. *British accents* Would you like a Jordan Almond with diamonds laced in the chocolate? Well just grab one from the crystal!
Perfect.
Wes and I chest bumped like bosses as we were doing the regression line (nope, that's something in stats). As we were doing the senior-walking-off-stage-thingy. It was the talk. Of. The. TOWN. Oh baby.
I went to lunch with my family and my grandparents got me a frisbee for my graduation gift. It was honestly the best gift I could've asked for! Then I went and threw it with Lindsay for an hour. That was the best thing ever in this whole entire world.
So far so good. I feel weird and really the only thing that's freaking me out is that I won't be back on that quad, sitting in the sun, eating lunch ever again. That's what I'm going to miss most. How that quad brings everyone together. It may be lame. Maybe it's just what I'm thinking about right now.
Either way. Waterford. It's been a fantastic 11 years. Truly, it has. Utah State. I'll see ya in 2 months!
Here's one of my favorites of the day (so far)
I feel like there will be a post soon with all my fav grad pics. (ughhhh. Shortening words is awful, but I can't stop!)
I'm off to the all night Mystery tour! Where we stop, nobody knows! Except some parents....they know.

You're the best.
ReplyDelete