I've done it! I've figured out my hobby for the summer!
Naturally it pays no amount in money. But hay, I'll get paid in wisdom and experience *rolls eyes*
I'm gonna teach myself accents and impressions. I have to. I simply must. If my future involves some sort of comedicness then I gotta, right?
I've been searching "how to" videos for the past hour. I've figured out some Irish, but I'm bad. I'm real bad folks.
It'll keep me busy during the time I'm not alone making up music videos in my room. I may have recorded them on the photobooth. Only time will tell.
It's gonna be a long summer. But that's what I want! Let's drag this out as much as we can, deal?
I asked Michael if he wanted to play Frisbee with me. He said no. Well, after I asked he more stayed silent and slowly shut the door. He "technically" didn't say the actual word "no". It was like the slow way of taking off a band-aid.
The weather is nice. I found an old skateboard. Maybe I'll bring Punk Jeannie back into my life.
Who's that you ask? She's a boy-girl who wears button up shirts over t-shirt shirts.
Or maybe I'll go walk that empty street. Ya know? On the boulevard of broken dreams. I think it's where the city sleeps? And I walk a...
Hold your horses. Hold your horses! *neighhhhhhh*......................................... (that was lame)
I think somebody's already done that. It sounds familiar. Who's already done that? MY BRAIN.
Ah well. Here's a picture!
They're the best of all.
**UPDATE
I'm making strides! Spending my time locked away learning things. Hmm. I thought I'd finished with that. NEVER.
What am I laughing at you ask (or is that screaming)? My solidarity...


No comments:
Post a Comment