Wanna know what's a party? Cleaning your room.
Oh gosh. The rush that you get from discarding shirts and pants that you'll never wear again really makes you feel like you can conquer the world. For example, right now? I feel like a ninja. I can defeat anything you throw at me.
Go on! Throw something at me! (preferably not anything sharp or hard. Throw something like a bunny. Ya! A bunny's good.)
Mainly I'm cleaning it out so I know what I do and do not have for college. You see. I'm a private school kid. I wore the same exact skirt to school every day for the past 7 years, give her take. For the last year for sure though. I washed it once? Once? Hmm.
I don't know how to dress myself. I really don't. I tried to once. But then my mom said "why do you look like that?" I'm not kidding! Those were her exact words. Abusive eh?
I'll just wear sweats. If a boy wants me, that'll be fun. Hahaha. I just thought of it. Anywho.
I hope today brings you good things. Oh! Happy birthday shout out to Hannah Pugh. Word up homes. You all old and what not!
K welp. Bye.
Your birthday message = best 18th birthday present I got (including the tattoo).
ReplyDelete